20 Question Survey
|February 13th, 2013||Uncategorized|
In the mornings, I like to wake up and relax in bed after Bryan leaves for work. Usually that means sitting on my computer in bed until I feel like I should start getting dressed. This morning, like most, I caught up on my favorite blogs. I came across this survey from Christina at HungryMeetsHealthy.com and knew I had to do it.
1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to.
- the weekend!
- finding a wedding venue
- Happy Hour tonight with my ladies
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Have a gorgeous wedding and an even more beautiful marriage.
3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need. What will it be?
A Garmin sports watch. We returned the one I got for Christmas so we could buy a juicer.
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Bryan, my friends, yoga and sometimes a good glass of wine.
5. What is your bedtime routine?
Shower, paint my nails, put on moisturizer, lay in bed, watch TV with Bryan, watch Youtube Videos, go to sleep.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
College. I sat in front of Bryan in a psychology class.
7. What kind of books do you read?
I usually go for non-fiction. I love self-help books and general advice books on how to live a happy, healthy, carefree life. Oh, and running books are AWESOME.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
Obviously married, a couple kids, living in our dream home and just enjoying life.
9. What’s your fear?
Deep water. Especially dark deep water. No nighttime ocean swimming for me.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Hm… maybe. I’d miss my Swedish Fish though.
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Turn off my alarm and lay in bed until I feel like moving.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
Nothing. <3 GAG, I know. But it’s true. I have the best.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I like my name. I don’t think I look like anything else.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
Is this really a question… SUN!
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
I love fruit. All kinds of fruit.
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
The great community in general and all of the great friendships I’ve made while blogging.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
18. What items are in your purse right now?
My purse isn’t near me right now, but if I had to guess:
- A few receipts
- Makeup bag
- A pen
- Business card holder from Kate Spade with cards inside
- Nail file
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Depends on my mood. I used to say mountains, but I’m missing the beach right now so I’m going to go with beach.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t?
My reality TV addiction is crazy.