August Goal Recap & September Goals
|September 5, 2013||Goals, Operation Bride|
Wow – I am super late on this post, because it’s already September 5th. Oh well, better late than never. This month was definitely not the best, but you know what? There were a full amazing moments that make me forget about the bad ones.
Favorite posts from August
Algae is a Superfood – an article I wrote for FitDay.com
1. Develop a “Bride to Be” workout plan and buy new sneakers. COMPLETED! You can see my Operation Bride workouts by clicking here. Eventually I’ll be adding these to my Wedding tab at the top menu bar.
2. Write at least 5 freelance posts this month. Did not complete. I did however write 2 articles this month which should be published on FitDay sometime this month. I’m pretty excited about them, so when I see them go live, I’ll be sure to share them with you.
3. Practice at yoga at least 1x per week using videos from Reflexion Yoga. COMPLETED! I got my yoga on this month! I’m working on mastering crow and side crow.
1. Master crow and side crow poses. I also want to be able to go to a local park and photograph these poses for you this month.
2. Take some of my workouts outside. My favorite season is fall, and although we officially still have a couple more weeks of summer, I’m already loving my pumpkin spice lattes and wishing for the leaves to fall. I want to enjoy the season as much as possible and take some of my workouts outside – such as yoga, running, walking, whatever!
3. Find bridesmaids dresses. We have an appointment for the girls to get their dresses on the 15th, so my goal is to finalize my picks and check that tasks off of my wedding to-do list.
Operation Bride is going well. I’m starting to feel stronger in my arms. Might be from practicing so many yoga poses this month, which were before I started Operation Bride, but whatever. I’m putting together an arm balancing sequence that you can do for arm strengthening, so when I get those poses photographed, I’ll share with you. Here is my workout from Tuesday.
In case you’re wondering, here are videos that show you how to do the following exercises listed above:
Talk to Me
- What did you accomplish in August?
- What are your goals for September?
- What’s your favorite thing to do at the end of summer?