December Goals Recap
|December 31st, 2012||Goals|
Guess what! I’ve picked a winner for the Mediterranean Snacks giveaway. Stay tuned… the winner’s name is at the end. If it’s you, please email me your mailing address so we can get your prize on its way!
When I made my December goals last month, I knew I had to make them somewhat attainable, because the holiday season was among us. That being said, I’ve accomplished some of them and others I don’t think I even attempted. Let’s take a look at my December Goals Recap.
1. Organize my Pinterest boards. COMPLETED. My Pinterest boards were a mess last month. When I got engaged on December 2nd, I knew I’d be using Pinterest for wedding planning inspiration, so getting these boards in order was a must.
2. Finish holiday shopping. COMPLETED. I waiting until the last possible day for some presents, but at least I finished. Now to start saving for this wedding of ours.
3. Make a list of New Years Resolutions. DID NOT COMPLETE. With the craziness of getting engaged and the holidays in December, I haven’t had time to think about what my resolutions for 2013 will be. I’ll think of these today and get back to you.
4. Begin a weight training plan. DID NOT COMPLETE. I am toying with the idea of going back to the Live Fit Trainer weight training plan I did last winter. This time I will just use the weight training section, and not focus on cardio restriction. It drove me crazy last year. I’ll need to switch up the workouts a bit to fit into what I have readily available at my gym.
5. Register for a race in January. DID NOT COMPLETE. Since I stopped running for the month of December, I think I’ll start small and register for a 5K in my area. My favorite distance is the 10K, but I know I need to work back up to the fitness level I was once at during my half marathon training.
6. Practice yoga at least once a week. DID NOT COMPLETE. I did do yoga a few times this month, but not nearly as frequent as I’d like. I’m hoping to buy the Lululemon “the mat” within the next few weeks and start taking classes at the Lululemon store in January.
7. Write blog posts the night before. SOMEWHAT COMPLETED. Some nights I did and some nights I didn’t. I need to get better with this.
8. Update the “Reviews” page on my blog. COMPLETED. I was behind on posting these to my Reviews page. I’d done probably 6 or 7 reviews in the past two months that I added to the Reviews page. Go check them out!
9. Find at least 1 guest blogger. DID NOT COMPLETE. I think I’m going to give up on this one for a while.
Now… the reason you probably visited my blog this morning is to find out the winner of the Mediterranean Snacks giveaway. Well, you shall wait no more.
THE WINNER OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SNACKS GIVEAWAY IS….
NUMBER 41 – LESLEE from HerHappyBalance !!
Congratulations, Leslee! I hope you enjoy these chips as much as I do!
Talk to Me
- What goals did you accomplish in December?
- What was your favorite holiday present?
- What was your favorite memory from December?