|February 8th, 2013||Goals|
Wow. I haven’t posted since Tuesday. I didn’t disappear. Unfortunately Bryan and I got nasty stomach bugs and I wasn’t in the mood to write a post. All I wanted to do was sleep. Which I did. Thank goodness for sleep.
Although I usually do Friday Favorites on Friday, I really don’t have that many “favorites” this week, because I’ve been feeling crappy. So, I figured that since it is February 8th already, I mind as well do my goal post for this month.
1. Keep my nails painted and stop ripping them. IDK what has gotten over me in the past month or so, but I keep picking at my nails. It’s probably a nervous habit, but at this point some of my nails are so short they hurt.
This isn’t my photo, nor my nails – but I must get this polish. It’s Essie in “Demure Vixen”
2. Find a wedding venue and pick a date. We have another tour on Sunday, but nothing is definite yet. I hope to have all of this preliminary wedding stuff squared away by March 1st. Once that stuff is done, I can relax, go dress shopping, and do all the fun stuff.
3. Take at least ONE yoga class this month. I really need to get back into yoga. I’ve said it so many times since the summer, but yoga makes me happy and I need to start taking care of myself. I have a yoga class credit at one of my favorite hot yoga studios, so I’ll be going hopefully very soon. Lululemon also has free Sunday yoga classes in store, so there’s no real reason for me not to go!
4. Start packing for the move in mid-March. I’m not sure if I officially told you, but we are moving in mid-March to a much bigger apartment. We’ll have two bedroom and two bathrooms. We’ll be using the second bedroom as an office. I’m super excited! I’m actually also excited to purge all the junk we have here and start fresh. I love organizing and am looking forward to packing.
5. Develop new recipes for our juicer. OK so we haven’t technically purchased a juicer yet, but we will today! YAY! It’s been on my wishlist for a while now and I’m glad we’re finally getting one. Pulp free juices, here I come!
Talk to Me
- What are your goals for this month?
- Do you have a juicer? If so, what’s your favorite recipe?
- What color do you tend to paint your nails? Blues, reds, pinks?