|February 22nd, 2013||Friday Favorites|
This week actually flew by, which is a good thing. I didn’t get that much sleep this week though, so getting up in the mornings was a bit rough. Other than that, the week wasn’t THAT bad. Here are some of my Friday Favorites to jump start this weekend.
1. Dunkin Donuts coffee. I usually don’t drink coffee in the mornings, but many mornings this week I needed it. I think my favorite coffee of all time (or at least at this moment) is a regular coffee with cream and sugar from Dunkin Donuts. It’s the perfect blend. Bryan wonders why I don’t just get the free Starbucks coffee our complex offers – but I really dislike Starbucks house blend.
2. Juicing! Although I didn’t juice a lot this week, my Friday morning started with a kick-butt juice: 3 apples, 3 handfuls of spinach, 1 celery stalk, 2 carrots. Mmm. I’m vowing to get at least 2-3 juices in during the work week. There is no excuse for not using it! It’s fast, simple, and AMAZING.
In case you were wondering, we purchased the Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900 Watt Juicer. I recommend buying it from Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% off coupon. That’s basically the lowest price you’ll get anywhere.
3. Found this awesome blog – My Neon Running Shoes. I hope reading more running blogs will get my butt into gear to train for some spring races. I’ve taken a break from running since the half marathon, because I wasn’t really enjoying the last few weeks of training. Lots of knee pain and dizzy dense headaches. Now that I haven’t done any significant amount of running lately, I’m itching to get back out there!
4. Bridal show on Sunday. My bridesmaids and I went to brunch and a bridal show last weekend and I got the photobooth pics back this week. Hilarious. We won’t be having a photobooth at our wedding, but it was fun to try and squeeze all of us in the shot.
Talk to Me
- What were some of your favorites from this week?
- How often do you juice?
- How many bridesmaids did you have in your wedding?