January Goal Recap
|January 31st, 2013||Goals|
Finally January is over! Does any one else feel like this month was never ending? I seriously feel like Christmas was months ago. As I do at the end of every month, I like to look back at the goals I set for myself for the month. It’s not a time to reflect on how terrible I did, but rather reevaluate what was important and what wasn’t.
this is a photo I took a few weeks ago, but I love it and it’s the background on my iPhone
Here were my goals for January.
1. Start Jamie Eason’s Live Fit Trainer…again. DID NOT COMPLETE 100%. I started the month doing the Live Fit Trainer exercises, but I fell off the band wagon. I’d like to continue adding these workouts to my gym routine, but I know I’ll probably never do the full program. It’s just too restricting.
2. Set a venue and date for our wedding. DID NOT COMPLETE 100%. So we figured out two dates that we’d like to get married, but still no venue. We had one tour at a place near our home, but it wasn’t what we were anticipating. It didn’t feel like “us”. I’m hopeful that February will bring new things!
3. Find a new place to live. COMPLETED! YAY. This was the biggest goal for me this month, because of how unhappy I am at my current place. After a long month of going back and forth, we finally got a new home! It will be a two bed/two bath apartment not too far from where we live now. I’m excited to have more living space and even an OFFICE! WOO.
4. Learn calligraphy. DID NOT COMPLETE. I didn’t even think about this goal this month. It obviously wasn’t top priority, but that’s OK.
I’ll be doing my February goals tomorrow, so keep posted for that!
Talk to Me
- What were your January goals? Did you accomplish them?
- How many bedrooms do you have in your home?
- If you have an at-home office, what are some great places to buy furniture?