July Goals Recap
|August 1st, 2012||Goals|
Happy August everyone! Yesterday after work, I headed to the gym to get done 3 miles on the treadmill. I plan on doing 3 miles everyday (Mon-Thursday) then take Friday off before my 5K on Saturday. Our complex’s annual BBQ was yesterday, so when I went to the gym I had to pass people swimming, listening to the live band, and eating BBQ foods. It was definitely an incentive to run as fast as I could to get to the BBQ quicker!
I was very impressed! The caterer had potato salad, BBQ meats that I don’t eat (hamburgers, chicken patties, hot dogs), corn bread, fruit and more! They even had veggies burgers! We ended up staying for about an hour to let our food settle before walking back home.
I forgot to post this yesterday, but here is my July Goals Recap.
- Run at least 15 mi. each week. [completed!] I did 15 mi each week in July! I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to, but I am so happy that I did. Fifteen miles may not seem a lot to those of you training for a marathon, but I’m pretty proud of myself. You can view my training on my Daily Mile account.
- Go to yoga every Saturday. [not completed] I went 2/4 weekends at the Farmer’s Market, not bad.
- Develop a HIIT running workout. [completed] YES! You can view my HIIT running workout here.
- Do an abs workout everyday and include a 4 minute plank! [not completed] I started the month doing planks, but then didn’t keep up with it during the rest of the month.
- Have my nails painted at all times. [completed] I’ve been loving the Essie Grow Stronger nail polish lately. It seems to make them not only harder but grow a bit faster
- Stop eating white bread. [completed] Not sure I remember the last time I had white toast.
- Re-read Food Matters. [not completed]
- Develop a schedule for what I’m going to post. [not completed]
- Write each post the night before. [completed]
Did you accomplish your goals this month?
Next up will be my goals for August! Keep an eye out for that either later on today or tomorrow morning! Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
8 comments on “July Goals Recap”
Pingback: August Goals | simply Nicole